Blog Banner

Friday, November 21, 2008

Noobing Virtual Seminar

NOOBING TELESEMINAR THIS COMING MONDAY. DON'T MISS IT!

The Noobing virtual seminar is scheduled for Monday evening, November 24--the event starts at 9 P.M. Eastern Standard Time (8 P.M. Central; 7 P.M. Mountain; 6 P.M. Pacific).

Cut and paste the following link into your web browser to get the info you need to attend:
http://instantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=5105046

Attendees may listen live over the telephone or via web. The above information link also includes a question submission section in which signees may type a question to be answered during the event.

Can't wait to hear from you!

2 comments:

Susan James said...

I recently joined noobing, and I see how you've tried to incorporate a lot of the best features of the best surfs.

However, ... the surfing timer is waaay too long. I'm in 11 surf programs, so I have a lot of work to do each day. The programs that get my best attention are the ones with a short timer.

That means I pay attention to what comes up, because I know I have only a few seconds to pause the timer or write down the URL before it changes.

With noobing, it's really annoying to have to both rate and wait!
I hope you'll consider shortening the wait period on the timer. Please! Thanks.
Susan #908

Kathy Bettencourt said...

Please let the membership know how to access a recording of the call tonight.