Blog Banner

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Noobing Christmas

Dear Noobers, My words can hardly express how much I appreciate our generous Noobing community—one that has come together during this wonderful season to help those that are less fortunate. During December 5th and December 14th Noobing LLC has raised over $1,000 dollars for Noobing Christmas and the Compassion Foundation. The first person to donate to the cause was W. Scott Brinkman, and again I can hardly convey how much I appreciate this initial gift. As a thank you to all who gave from our community, I am going to contribute a $1,000 dollar gift. I pray that as we continue to help these foundations we will also continue to see an overwhelming response in giving by our community. From the Noobing Family to yours, have a great Christmas Holiday!

Brett Blackman and the Noobing Team

2 comments:

Bram Smith said...

Brett, it's great to see you guys giving back and not only caring about the bottom line.

You are setting a great example.

Michelle said...

What a blessing! I am glad Noobing shows excellent program for the financial freedom we deserve. ~Thanks~